Bloglovin Pinterest Tumblr Twitter

Tuesday, 21 May 2013

MAC Girl About Town Lipstick Review



Hey guys, this lipstick has become my new love again, I got this out  my collection and fell in love with the colour and more so the staying power and pigmentation. 

Girl About Town seems to be everyone's favorite who ever has got it and for those who haven't I highly recommend you try it out in the stores. It is an amplified finish which means that the colour is very strong and vibrant, believe me it looks in your face vibrant if you wear it the first time but when ever I wear this colour I always get compliments. 


If your looking for a MAC lipstick to start your collection I do reccomend this as you are able to wear it as a tint also so it kind of becomes a two in one product. 

If you want to wear it on a night out you can make full use of the amplified finish but if you want to wear a berry colour pink tint then just dab this on your lips lightly and you get such a pretty tint that also lasts long as well. 

They have a really nice creamy texture that does not dry your lips out also which is always a plus. 



Let me know if you have tried this and what you think of it as well 







3 comments:

  1. Wow this is really good, i am going to actually go and try this!
    Tina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  2. This lipstick is so gorgeous!

    And I followed you back! x
    - Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, feel free to ask me anything :) Don't be shy to leave your link below and I will check you out xx