Bloglovin Pinterest Tumblr Twitter

Wednesday, 1 May 2013

Maybelline FIT Me – Powder Foundation - Review


Hey guys, I have been using this powder for a good few months and I have really enjoyed this for setting my foundation, this is £5.99 from boots but if you do a little Google you will be able to get it cheaper from an online outlet which goes the same for most drugstore items, most of them are cheaper online than in stores. 



The packaging to this is really nice it has a mirror on the bottom which is really handy for on the go, I'm so happy its on the bottom so that the powder wont go on it. The compact feel pretty high end and stable. So the lid or nothing will break off in your bag which had happened to me in the past before nightmare. 


The things that this foundation is great at doing is setting your foundation it gives your foundation that completed look, one big plus for me is that is does not make you face look caked if you apply too much, I often go crazy with the powder and end up putting a lot on, I'm lucky that this powder does not build up. I have found that this powder defiantly makes my foundation last longer as well. 

However because of this advantage means that this powder is not really good at coverage it gives a little coverage and evens out the skin tone a tiny bit but nothing major. 

Overall I have to give this product a 9/10 I love this powder a lot, the only downside is the coverage and I wished it lasted that bit longer on my T-zone but I think for that a separate product is needed for that oily issue. 



5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, i've just bought this powder I find it works ok but doesn't last all day for me! What brush do you use to apply it?

    http://stylecouturexo.blogspot.co.uk/

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, and i use the elf flat top powder brush, because the brush is flat so you can press the powder onto your skin

      xo

      Delete
  3. Thank you for some other magnificent post. Where else may anybody get that kind of info in such an ideal way of writing?
    I have a presentation subsequent week, and I am at the search for
    such info.

    My web blog :: their explanation

    ReplyDelete
  4. I simply could not go away your site prior to suggesting that I actually loved the usual information a person provide for your guests?
    Is going to be again steadily in order to investigate cross-check new posts

    Feel free to surf to my site Dictionary Tool

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, feel free to ask me anything :) Don't be shy to leave your link below and I will check you out xx