Bloglovin Pinterest Tumblr Twitter

Friday, 7 June 2013

May Favourites


Hey guys I don't really do favourites when its actually one of my favourite posts to read from other bloggers, I feel like I have the same boring things that wouldn’t be really interesting to talk about, but this month I have some true favourites that I actually really love and would love to share. 



Soap&Glory Pulp Friction Body Scrub (Here
I have already expressed my love for this in a review click here, but this has become my favourite not only for May but for many more months to come, it makes my skin so smooth and it smells lovely, it has the right texture of beads to get the dead skin cells right off without being too harsh on the skin. I have been using this everywhere even on the face when I feel like I need something stronger. 



MUA Bright Coral Nail Polish (Here
I have also done a review on the MUA polishes click here, but this colour in particular I really love it is the best colour to wear in summer, it just makes me really happy that summer is coming. 


Nivea Lip Butter In Caramel Cream (Here)
I picked this up randomly as my holy grail lip balm Carmex ran out, the word butter attracted me instantly and I thought Lets just give it a go, this has to seriously be the best smelling lip product I have tried in a long time, it smells like cakes and caramel and just eatable stuff.  This actually makes my lips feel so soft and moisturized, its like Vaseline but a bit thicker and more moisturizing as you can feel its sinking into the lips rather than just sitting on top of the lips to make it look shiny.  I have also found that even after the product wears off my lips are still slightly hydrated.  

Olay essentials complete care Day Fluid SPF 15 (Here)
This is just a moisturizer I picked up at Wilkinson just to use while I look for a prefect moisturizer to use for the summer. This is just a normal moisturizer but I love Olay for skincare it just does the job and I never have complaints. This feels so light on the skin and make my face have a slight glow but doesn’t feel greasy on the skin and it has SPF 15 which is a bonus. 


Batist dry shampoo coconut & exotic tropical (Here)
I am not a big fan of dry shampoo I just hate the feeling the next day the only one I could manage was the Tresseme one, however I picked this up for the coconut smell and I actually really like it, I use this mostly at the front of my hair to give me a bit of volume- Top tip for dummies like me : don’t spray close to your scalp you will look like a granny! I done this stupid mistake and I had a whole line of white and it actually looked like I dyed it white it was shocking, I managed to get rid of it using leave in conditioner spray but yeah spray far away from your hair ^_^

Aussie Miracle Hair Insurance Leave In Conditioner (Here)
This product is one of my holy grail hair products, I use this on wet hair and also when its dry to give my hair some moister back into it. It may seem like the product doesn’t do nothing but its long term effect defiantly suggests it. After finishing a bottle of this I always notice that my hair looks fuller and healthier, and whenever I haven’t used this on a regular basis my hair just doesn’t look the same which proves that this make a BIG difference to the state of my hair

So yeah those were my favourites this month, leme know what your favourites have been (: 


6 comments:

  1. Apart from the nail varnish all these products are my absolute favourites too! How amazing does the pulp friction scrub smell!

    www.northwesternbeauty.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog is brilliant! i've just started following you on bloglovin' as well :)
    i'm quite new at blogging, but i'd really appreciate it if you'd follow me back!

    life-of-libby.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thankyou and iv followed you back xxx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, feel free to ask me anything :) Don't be shy to leave your link below and I will check you out xx