Bloglovin Pinterest Tumblr Twitter

Thursday, 20 June 2013

Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover Review


I picked this up in B&M for £1.99 which I thought was a bargain considering I saw a very similar Sally Hansen cuticle remover product for £6.95 in Superdrug. B&M also had other Sally Hansen nail products for £1.99 so it is worth checking them out. 


I have never really looked after my cuticles, I’m not going to lie I did look up some YouTube videos on cuticle care when I got this to know what tools to use and to my luck I had them lying around in some nail kit that I got gifted years ago. 


After using this my first impressions was - yuck all that junk was on my nails! which in all was a good thing since I know this product works and does what it is meant to. The formula is like a gel like consistency which comes out of the little nasal of the bottle, it fits nicely into the cuticle area and all you have to do is gently press the bottle to release the liquid on to your nail. 


I left the liquid on for about 20 seconds or so and then used the silver cuticle pusher back tool (I’m sorry I don’t know the correct word for the tool) and pushed back the cuticles. I then got my wooden cuticle stick and started removing all the dissolved cuticles and it came off instantly like it says on the box. 

I used a cotton pad to wipe away the excess and then went on to the next nail, I done nail by nail since it says on the box not to leave it on for more than 1 minute so to be safe for the first time I done that. To complete the process I just washed my hands with soap and then wiped and put hand cream on. 

I think this product is so good, it does the job and is not expensive at all, this bottle will surly last you a very long time. My nails look much healthier and I think this product just makes keeping my nails in good condition so much easier. 

I hope you found this review helpful and let me know if you have tried this and what you thought of it



2 comments:

  1. This is a really good product, I got it a few months back from fragrance direct and I love it :)

    frecklesandflawsbeautyblog

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, feel free to ask me anything :) Don't be shy to leave your link below and I will check you out xx