Bloglovin Pinterest Tumblr Twitter

Tuesday, 23 July 2013

Lush ‘Comforter’ Bubble Bar Review




£4.25 Here




























Hello lovelies, I wanted to share my thoughts with you on the this bubble bar I recently purchased from Lush its the comforter Here. Not going to lie I actually didn’t know this was so popular until I done a little Google search but the lady at lush had told me its the best seller and I can see why it is – its amazing! 

It was smell at first sight, honestly the only reason I purchased it was because it smelled soooooo nice like berries and sweets and I was hungry!, as I am Muslim currently this is the month of Ramadan which means here in the UK we have to do a 18 hour fast which isn’t as bad as it sounds but smelling this kind of made my hunger go away funny enough. 

The bar is £4.25 which isn’t too bad of a price considering it is quite big, it is nearly the size of my hand. You may be able to get 6-7 baths out of it depending on how bubbly you want your bath. 

The comforter defiantly lived up to my expectations it gave lovely bubbles and I only had to use the amount I cut off above which wasn’t even a quarter and I got a tub full of bubbles. Plus the water went pink! Which I didn’t expect at all (don’t worry it doesn’t stain the bath at all) the bar easily melts with the water without leaving any bits at the bottom of the bath which can be annoying. 
































I found that the bubbles lasted a very good time however the pink water does go with time, it also fills your bathroom up with a lovely sweet smell, to me it isn’t a sickly smelling scent like some might find for example the Lush Creamy Candy bubble bar (which I personally also love!) but the smell is very relaxing and fruity. 

I don’t personally think the bubble bar gives you any moister like Lush’s other products, but it didn’t leave my skin extremely dry either just normal.  Overall I do highly recommend you try out the comforter bubble bar if you haven’t already, it is also a great first time product if you want to try out lush products for the first time, if you love sweet smelling, fruity things you will love this. 

Leme know what your favourite Lush products are I would love to get some recommendations ^_^ 

28 comments:

  1. It looks amazing ! Love the pictures !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks so cool!
    this may be a silly question though, but how do you use it? just pop it in the bath like a bath bomb?

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its a lovely product, and its different to a bath bomb with this you just crumble it in the bath while the tap is running and it creates bubbles :) xxxx

      Delete
  3. This is my favourite lush bubble bar, it smells delicious! I honestly don't know how you cope fasting but we'll done for not eating the bar ;) haha.

    www.crazylins.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thankyou your body get used to it after the 3rd day so everything good :) haha trust me it took a lot to resist not to eat it xxx

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh I'm so sad I can't use any of Lush's bath tub goodies, because I simply don't have a tub in the house! Anyways really nice post, I'll definitely smell this gem next time I go to Lush ^^
    I followed you on GFC and BlogLovin and it would be awesome if did the same, I'm trying to reach a 100 followers ^^
    XO,
    Merrie
    http://merriesbeautyboutique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thats a shame :( and yes definitely give it a smell :) and il check your blog out now xx

      Delete
  6. LOVE the pink bathwater... it looks so girly and pretty xx

    Gem | ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the pink water is my favourite part ^_^ xx

      Delete
  7. Wowww it looks like candyfloss in your bath.
    Emma x
    emandthem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yeah it does when you mention it haha x

      Delete
  8. The comforter is my favourite thing to get from Lush and it really does smell good enough to eat! Ramadan Kareem! xx
    A MakeupHabit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the smell if so lovley so tempting to eat isnt it haha, and Ramadan kareem to you too! xx

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. you wont be disapointed its such a nice product :) x

      Delete
  10. Thanks for following, following you back but on GFC because I can't login in to my bloglovin account for some reason. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow they look amazing!! Love your blog :)

    http://eleganceandbeautynz.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  12. oooh, I would love to try this if only we actually had a bathtub! I love how it colours the water pink, it's so pretty and it sounds like it smells amazing :) I've never really tried much from LUSH, but I do love their face masks - they work wonders!
    zara
    x

    lavieenrose-xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww no thats a shame, i havent really tried their face masks but i hear many good things about them! x

      Delete
  13. Hello. I found you on Meet Me on the Bright Side Blog Hop and am now following. I'm at www.carlysbeautyworld.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love these comforters as they make the water so moisturising! It smells heavenly too! I really love your blog and I am now a new follower :) keep on creating great posts :D x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh this looks lovely! I love Lush bath stuff, will have to try this one! Anything that turns water pink has to be a winner haha :)

    I'm stopping by from the Brightside Blog Hop :)

    Becky xxx
    http://beckyleight.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha the pink water is the best part :D xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, feel free to ask me anything :) Don't be shy to leave your link below and I will check you out xx