Bloglovin Pinterest Tumblr Twitter

Saturday, 24 August 2013

Aussie 'Miracle Hair Insurance' Leave-in conditioner Review


£3.65 Here
Hello lovelies I am a massive Aussie fan I love their products, I have their products to thank for the state of my hair today, when I was younger I used to be glued to my hair straightener, I used to straighten my hair nearly twice a day at night and then in the mornings, it was the biggest mistake of my life because my hair used to be so thick and then a year later my hair became so so so thin it was awful now that I am older I know the real value of the health of my hair rather than how it looks. Story short a good 2 years later I am in a position where I am satisfied with the health of my hair as it looks much better and this product has helped me so much. 

I have been using this since I started my healthy hair journey as I had read many good reviews about it and it looked like it had no harsh chemicals in it like other products, it contains “jojoba oil” which I have heard is great for the hair. Aussie is a brand I would never notice on the store shelves their packaging looks very clean and serious as it doesn’t stand out or state any gimmicky slogans. 

The products main aim is to give moister to your hair and to protect it, it is also great at detangling your hair. What I love about the product is that after spraying the ends with this, straight away you can see and feel a difference in your hair as it looks much more healthier as it takes away that dryness from the ends of your hair, it also makes your hair really soft. Another bonus is that it smells soo good like all Aussie hair products they have a distinctive bubblegum smell that makes your hair smell like a sweets shop. 

I use this numerous times,

On damp hair, I take a wide tooth comb and brush though it to get rid of any knots.

Before heat styling or any non heat styling as it makes my hair soft and  less dry.

After putting dry shampoo in my hair - I usually spray a tiny bit of this to get rid of any white cast and that horrible powdery feeling from the roots of my hair.   

Before I go bed I spray this on my ends to make sure my hair doesn't go dry at night and so when I wake up my hair feels much more manageable and softer. 

I also use this in conjunction with the 3 minute hair mask which I will do a review on soon but they both work really well together. Overall I love this stuff it is a hair saviour and one of my holy-grail hair products, I highly recommend you try it out if you need some hair love.

Let me know your thoughts on the product if you have it and I would love to know what other hair products you love I need a few recommendations 



28 comments:

  1. The best hair product ever !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I've never even heard of this! Definitely sounds like something I should try though. Lovely review :)

    life-of-libby.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Really worth a try one of Aussies best prouducts :) xx

      Delete
  4. i've heard alot about this brand! sounds good! how about followin eachother? xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This product seems like the one for me! I am going to try it out! Omd, I love your blog, it is really something! Which editor do you use for your pics? Can you let me know on my blog?
    Follow me and I’ll follow back. Let me know when you’re done Also, I'd really like it if you were a part of the themed monthly look book on my blog Teeniolect HERE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou!, btw i left a comment on your blog xx

      Delete
  6. I honestly think I was addicted to this back in the day. The smell was so comforting =|
    I haven't used this in years.. but damn GIRL, I think I might go pick one up..even just for the smell!

    pippa-love.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yess the smell is really amazing haha you will fall in love with it again :D xx

      Delete
  7. Hi,

    Found you via twitter - #bbloggers

    new follower :)

    I have never tried aussie before, it sure sounds good though!

    come and check out my blog if you'd like to :)
    http://zaras-bowsandpearls.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great review ! Thanks for giving us your thoughts

    Madeline | Its a Mads Mads World

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. Really worth it, its a great product :) thankyou xx

      Delete
  10. Such a cute blog! I keep hearing about this product however i have never tried Aussie! It seems super lovely.
    xoxo
    Mia ♡ Une Jolie Vie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :) and it really is a lovely product really recommend it xx

      Delete
  11. I am obsessed with the aussie products. Haven't tried this one before tho, will have to :)

    Melissa | MELISSA LOVES THIS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aussie prouducts are the best this is one of my all time favourites :D x

      Delete
  12. cool !
    follow each other? :)
    tell me :*

    ReplyDelete
  13. I haven't tried this yet but I really want to!! Aussie tend to do such great products!!

    www.rebeccacoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you wont be disappointed, and i agree they do :) x

      Delete
  14. I love their 3 minute miracle hair masks, so after reading your review on this I feel like I should definitely try it! xx

    ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the 3 minute mask is amazing with this combined, defo give this a go :) xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, feel free to ask me anything :) Don't be shy to leave your link below and I will check you out xx