Bloglovin Pinterest Tumblr Twitter

Thursday, 29 August 2013

How To Leave Clickable Links To Your Blog In Comments

Image from weheartit - Edited By Me

Hello lovelies have you ever wondered how people get that clickable link when they leave comments, in this post I'm going to show you how to do that, it is extremely easy to do and a great way for you to be able to leave your blog link in comments rather than pasting your URL of your blog as having a clickable link will more likely make readers click it to discover your lovely blog. All you have to do is paste a line of code after your comment and publish.

Below you can simply copy the line of code and replace with your data, so where it says {paste your blog url here} just remove all the blue text (not the speech marks) and paste your blog url in-between the speech marks. 

Then where it says {paste your name or blog name here} just simply remove the red text and put in what you want everyone to see as your blog link this could be as short or as long as you want.
<a href="PASTE YOUR BLOG URL HERE">PASTE YOUR NAME OR BLOG NAME HERE</a> 
This is how the link will appear :) 

So for example my code for my blog link will look like this;

<a href="http://visualcandyinc.blogspot.co.uk/">Visual Candy Inc</a>  

It is honestly that easy, however you can format it a little more to make your link stand out more, you can made it bold, or itatic, or even both. I have provided the codes below and it is the same steps as above just replace the blue and red text with your own URL and blog name and copy it and paste it in notepad so that you can open it anytime when you are writing comments so you can quickly paste the line of code after your comment. 
<a href="PASTE YOUR BLOG URL HERE"><b>PASTE YOUR NAME OR BLOG NAME HERE</b></a>
<a href="PASTE YOUR BLOG URL HERE"><i>PASTE YOUR NAME OR BLOG NAME HERE</i></a>
<a href="PASTE YOUR BLOG URL HERE"><b><i>PASTE YOUR NAME OR BLOG NAME HERE</i></b></a>

Hope you found this little tip helpful and if you need any help just ask me in the comments below and I will definitely help you, I have more HTML/Blog Layout tips coming soon so look out for them. 





31 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh Thank you so much for this! I was wondering how other people left their links. This has been a big help. Thanks for taking the time to show a newbie blogger like me how to do this :) Have a great day :)

    Muslimahluvsmakeup

    I did it! Thanks again lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww yay im glad it helped you :D thankyou you have a great day too xxx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Ok this time it worked. thanks again loll

      Delete
    2. it works :D i was just about to message that you missed the full stop lol, and your welcome glad i helped xx

      Delete
  4. Aww, you did amazing! This is pretty easy but you explained it very well! When I was starting out it took forever for me to figure it out!
    Teeniolect
    Teeniolect on Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, I just wanted to ask if you know how to make the images bigger on Bloglovin'? Mine are tiny!xo

      Delete
    2. aww thankyouu, and same here took me a while to figure it out lol, and im so sorry i have no idea how to edit stuff on bloglovin, all i can say is try re-sizing your images on your blog post and see if it changes things xxx

      Delete
    3. Aha, and it's fine. My pictures look a bit out of place though. Maybe it's the camera. No worries though, thank you:)xo

      Delete
  5. Wonderful post...I like your pretty blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh! I've been wondering how to do this - thankyou very very much! <3

    thriftyskies | beauty and trends ♡

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahah really helpful :D great post <3

    _____________________
    Please follow my blog 'Heylinni' at:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4923497
    I will gladly follow you back!!! Us bloggers need to support each other
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. We always do this! I see a lot of people who don't know how so it was good of you to share! Hugs from Cali! xx The Golden Girls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww yeah i just wanted to let those people know :D , and hugs back ^.^ xx

      Delete
  9. hope this works hehe, love the blog by the way xx

    I Should Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank u so much !! this was so so helpful

    luvs that

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant post!

    I've been wondering about this!!

    Loving life

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, feel free to ask me anything :) Don't be shy to leave your link below and I will check you out xx