Bloglovin Pinterest Tumblr Twitter

Thursday, 8 August 2013

MAC Lip Pencil In “Cherry” | Matte Lips



£12 from here 
Helo lovelies hope you’re all good, today I got a little review on one of my all time favourite MAC products - the “Cherry” lip pencil, this has to be one of my first purchases from MAC and one that I use most often. The colour is a nice deep vibrant red colour that goes on without tugging or pulling the lips. It has a waxy consistency which stays on all day, even when your eating and drinking this tends to stay on which I love most about it. 

The lip pencil can be used under lipsticks but I really love wearing it on its own because it gives a lovely matte finish. The colour doesn’t bleed or smudge very quickly on the lips, you think it would be very drying but with a lip balm underneath it feels like a matte lipstick. 



The only down side of lip pencils are sharpening it, if you haven’t got a good sharpener the pencil will just crack and go everywhere which happened to me. (which I why I didn't take an image of the actual pencil, looks awful)  

Overall I adore this lip pencil its on my top 10 make up products as its so lovely on its own as well as under red lipsticks. 

 What are your favourite MAC Lip pencils? and do you love a matte red lip like me? 

21 comments:

  1. I've never tried using a lip pencil all over your lips but it trully does luck amazing on you! A really gorgeous colour

    Christina xx
    http://christinathorup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looks really good !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah it's so pretty I can't even! I will have to get my mitts on it asap! Great post hun! :)]

    Andrea | RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much :)and you wont regret it its a lovely shade xx

      Delete
  4. I haven't tried any of their lip pencils. This is a gorgeous shade. xx

    Rachael | beautypea.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There pencils are really good :), thankyou xx

      Delete
  5. Such a lovely finish, I love it.. it looks amazing! Shame about the state of the pencil though, that's a bit upsetting! xx

    Gemma ♥ | Ɱiss Ɱakeup Ɱagpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyouu! and i know :( i just have to take more care of it ha xx

      Delete
  6. I was going to buy this yesterday however the MAC counter was RAMMED, urgh! The colour does look fab!

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The mac store is always packed i hate it, only time is okay is early mornings, and thankyou xx

      Delete
  7. Such a lovely shade! I can definitely recommend the mac pencil sharpeners too, only about £4 and works really well :) Great post!
    Carrie:Brighton xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! :), and wow I will definitely check it out thanx for recommending xx

      Delete
  8. wow this looks lovely! great post! never really given mac lip pencils a chance before.
    just followed you on bloglovin' because your blog is gorge I love the layout! hopefully follow back if you like my blog?
    x x x x
    beau-tify.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! :) and really recommend them they are really nice, thankyou for following im gna check your blog out now :) xxx

      Delete
  9. I have this same lip pencil and it's such a wonderful colour that I wear it alone and the staying power is fantastic! Looks wonderful on you. xo

    Adrienne | Late Night Nonsense | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! :) and the staying power is amazingg xxx

      Delete
  10. I usually wear this under Russian Red by MAC and it looks amazing :)
    Elise Dopson x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, feel free to ask me anything :) Don't be shy to leave your link below and I will check you out xx