Bloglovin Pinterest Tumblr Twitter

Saturday, 17 August 2013

New Blog Design | Blog Makeover!

Hello lovelies some of you would have probably noticed that there is a massive change to my blog since the last blog design, I have been working on re-designing my blog for some time now and for the past week or so I have been researching and trying to code together my own blog template. I have changed well nearly everything from my blog logo right down to the layout. 

I choose to go with a pastel blue and pink as my blog colour scheme, I also tried to make everything a lot more structured and easier to navigate. 

I am about 90% happy with my new design but I know I will be tweaking stuff here and there as I think it could look a little more better but overall for my first time putting together a blog template I am more than happy with the result. 

Please let me know what you think and if you have any feedback as I would love to hear while I was redesigning I couldn't really ask for anyone's opinion on stuff so it was quite difficult to make my mind up about what looked best. 

Hope you like the new design :) 

14 comments:

  1. The design is so gorgeous !! Love it !!
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you've done with your blog!! The layout is fantastic (: I just gave my blog a little makeover but it's wayyy simpler (but used about as much CSS/HTML as I could bother to figure out) - hopefully one day I can do something like this too!

    xx
    Natalie | Salt & Sail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyouu! and figuring out CSS and HTML is soo long so figure out xx

      Delete
  3. Wow I can't believe you did all of this yourself. I am so jealous, I would love to be able to do bits and pieces myself on my blog's design xx

    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog design is AMAZING! I can't believe you did it all yourself, you're very talented!

    life-of-libby.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's amazing! You are so talented! I think that you should start doing tutorials on it as they would be very popular:)xo
    Teeniolect
    Teeniolect on Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much!, and i have some posts planned for some html tips xD but im thinking about tutorials too thankyou xx

      Delete
  6. Did you code it all from scratch? Was it hard? I'm a graphic designer, but I want to learn to code blogs from scratch to be able to offer that as an extra service. Just not sure how hard it would be. xo

    Adrienne | Late Night Nonsense | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh no i didnt code it from scratch i had the blogger simple template as a base to work on and edit with html and css, I would love to be able to code from scratch too just couldn't find the right resources to learn xxx

      Delete
  7. Your blog looks amazing, looks proper professional, following you now :)

    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, feel free to ask me anything :) Don't be shy to leave your link below and I will check you out xx