Bloglovin Pinterest Tumblr Twitter

Thursday, 1 August 2013

NOTD - Coral French Tips






Hello everyone, very quick NOTD post today, I thought I would try something different with my nails and thought this was the easiest I can do and not get wrong, I envy all those who can do such beautiful nail designs but I am going to try learn the tips and tricks to nail art as I have seen so many pretty designs on Pinterest. 

To do the french tips I did start by using tape but it was a very long process  (I have no patience) so I just went in free hand which explains why it looks messy but from far away you can't tell so that okay haha. 

Hope your all well and having a lovely day, the UK has somehow lost its sunshine and the rainy days are back which is sad but in a way thankful as it was getting really hot here to handle. 

Leme know what your favourite nail designs are to do ^_^ 

23 comments:

  1. Nice colour !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love this! Gorgeous shade:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! It's like a summer twist, to a french manicure :D xx

    Gemma ♥ | Ɱiss Ɱakeup Ɱagpie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling post! I haven't seen this Revlon color before, it is super cute.

    www.cestunejolievie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! and the colour is so pretty xx

      Delete
  5. LOVE it! The color is fab and the manicure looks so pretty for the summer! :)

    Andrea | RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete
  6. In Brazil we call any colourful French tip an English tip! This looks great, you did an awesome job! xx

    ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh wow i never knew that haha, thankyou so much! xx

      Delete
  7. That colour is lush! I love Revlon polishes :) I can never do french properly, yours looks great! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! :)and I could never do it properly still cant ha and revlon polishes are the best xx

      Delete
  8. love the color
    http://exitwonds.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. this looks great, will try it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That looks so cool :) I'm really into different nail designs lately. Great post x

    www.anacelinelabod.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this! I would LOVE for you to share this at "That's My Style" Link Party TOMORROW (every Friday) on my blog. Not comfortable sharing? Stop by anyway for beauty related post and fun DIY projects. I hope to see you there! :)

    Karla @ www.MySerendipitousLife.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, feel free to ask me anything :) Don't be shy to leave your link below and I will check you out xx