Bloglovin Pinterest Tumblr Twitter

Wednesday, 4 September 2013

▲ August Favourites ▲


Hello lovelies I have my not so regular favourites today I missed last month just for the obvious reason that I never change up my products but this month I have used each product religiously in my daily routine. 

This Bobbie Brown Neutrals Palette (Limited Edition) was bought a long time ago from off-duty when I went on holiday, I never really found a real purpose  for it until a few months ago I started to use this on my eyebrows, I have very dark brows proper black so I find it hard to fill my brows in with a pencil because it just looks too fake so using black eye shadow really blends in with my brows and matches the colour completely. I also use the neutral shades as a brow highlighter or to mix with the black eye shadow to put at the front of my brows as just the black shadow on its own can look fake and too much for the short hairs at the front. So basically I'v made this into my very own little HD Brows palette.    

I used to use the Sleek Face Contour Kit all the time and then stopped  but rediscovering this again I have fallen in love with it again, the colour is just right for contouring but what I love about it the most is actually the highlighter, it gives such a nice sheen to the skin and its not glittery at all which is one of the things I hate in  products, this highlighter blends into the skin really well and also with the contour shade itself. 

I wear a lot of eyeliner and mascara and getting rid of it at the end of the day can be a pain, the Simple Nourishing Eye Make-Up Remover Cream is amazing at removing all that black eyeliner, mascara and eye shadow so easily. I just simply put the cream on a cotton pad and place it over my eye for around 5-10 seconds and magically it dissolves all the make up without stinging my eyes or making them irritate. I really love this stuff the only negative is that it leaves a greasy residue on the face but I normally wash my face after anyways so its not a big problem. 

Now I wont go on about this too much as I have a full review on the NARS Sheer Glow Foundation expressing my love for it Here, but this foundation has really been my favourite ever since I purchased it, the finish is so nice and covers my blemishes without looking cakey.  

In conjunction with the foundation I have also been loving the Maybelline Fit Me Pressed Powder I also have a full review on this Here, but I personally think its one of the best drugstore powders, it gives a lovely matte yet not cakey finish and sets my foundation nicely. 

♪♫ And my favourite song of the month has to be Drake-Hold On We're Going Home, I have been playing it non-stop nearly all month, along with the amazing cover of this by Pia Mia even though both are the same song they are both so different and dam catchy ♪♫

Hope you all enjoyed my favourites this month, what have your favourites been, do we have the same ones? ^.^ 



34 comments:

  1. Love the picture ! The products look so good !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these products! Being a simple lover I need to try the eye makeup removing cream. I really want to try the sleek contour kit too, you can tell from the pictures that you have been loving it and the highlighter sounds beautiful!
    Also, I wanted to remind you about the fortnightly look book. Are you still participating, if so it's less than a week away. I sent you and email about it too:)xoxx
    Teeniolect
    Teeniolect on Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The simple eye make up remover is amazing its worth trying out :D yeahh iv hit pan i love it so much ha, and i am still participating i should email you the pictures by this friday xxxx

      Delete
  3. I really need to try the Sheer Glow foundation, it seems to be everyones favourite! Sleek is such a good brand, their blushes are amazing so I'll have to try out the contour kit x

    www.crazylins.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sheer glow is actually worth the hype i love it :D, the blushes are amazing i need to get more xx

      Delete
  4. Ah I loveeeeee the look of that Bobbi Brown palette - their eyeshadows are just amazing quality. I love the new A/W one they've released xx

    Gem │ ♥ │ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The eye-shadows are really great quality it lasts for ages even without a primer, ahh i really want the new A/W one it looks amazing xx

      Delete
  5. Great post! I love NARS Sheer Glow :) I just uploaded my monthly favourites too xx

    jasminecara.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos! Lovely products too. I have the Sleek Contour kit too, I'm obsessed.

    devonabeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. That Bobbi Brown palette looks amazing! I just started using eye shadow to fill in my eyebrows as well and now I'm reserving the pencil for lazy days! hehe xx

    ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eyeshadow looks so much better doesent it, haha the pencil is much quicker xx

      Delete
  8. I've been loving the Sleek Contour kit too!

    Beauty and Lifestyle Blog


    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its the best Iv hit pan on it badly ha xx

      Delete
  9. That Simple eye makeup remover looks great! I've tried a few of their other products and really liked them. I usually use a liquid remover, but trying a cream one sounds way better!

    xo, Michelle
    Neon Rattail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love liquid removers but i think the cream ones just takes it off faster xx

      Delete
  10. wow I love them all!!
    I just found your blog and I really love it!!!
    love your content and your style!!!
    Just followed, hope you visit my blg and
    share your opinion!!
    Love
    Vicky

    www.fashionrailways.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyou :) il check your blog out now xx

      Delete
  11. Great picks and I love to see actual products with lots of use :D

    passingfancyy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, ha iv defo used up these products :D xx

      Delete
  12. Love your picks! Also, so in love with your blog too! xo

    http://www.vipxo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have the Nars Sheer Glow foundation too and I really like it so far. I use a lot of Simple face wipes so I'm interested in trying out that remover cream. Great post! x

    Nerve Wires

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love my nars :D you will love the remover cream, thankyou xx

      Delete
  14. I love NARS sheer glow, such a lovely healthy looking base!!

    beautyandtheb1.blogspot.co.uk

    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really need to get myself some Sleek products again.. thanks for remind me! :) and I've never tried anything in the Simple range apart from their light moisturiser, I'll have to give this a try!
    Lovely post, thanks for sharing!
    amyalaska | Beauty & Lifestyle blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww i love sleek products they never do no wrong, and thankyou xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, feel free to ask me anything :) Don't be shy to leave your link below and I will check you out xx