click to go to the links
Hello lovelies, I have been trolling Ebay for the past 2 days to find some bargains and I have come across some really exciting things I thought I would put into a little wish list.
1. Personlised Beanie-£9.95- This has to be the most exciting, I actually saw it on a few other bloggers site and had to find it on ebay, I think having your own personlised beanie is so unique and would make you stand out from the crowd as most times in Autumn/Winter everyone tends to have the same collection of beanies eg from Topshop. I am yet to order this but just cant decide what to have on it.
2. Number Crop Top-£7.94- I really love this top it looks so casual, I especially like it because it is a top that is so easy to put together with high waisted jeans or riding pants, throw on a baggy cardigan and boots/trainers and your fall outfit is done. (Other colours available)
3. Floral Notebook-£4.99-I literately fell in love with the pattern of this notebook, I am a sucker for anything pretty and floral and this is a prime example of it. There are also other variations of this available too and they are all so gorgeous!
4. Structured Bag-£12.99- I have seen this on some bloggers and was always curious where it was from because I never saw it in store anywhere until I found it on Ebay, I think the bag is perfect for Uni or school. It looks very chic and I love the structure of the bag reminds me of the Zara bags.
5. Chevron iphone 5 Case-£4.95-I love chevron the pattern it just so pretty, I mostly like it on home decor items, but this phone case is amazing because the chevron pattern has a water colour effect. It is very unique as well which is why I love Ebay for phone cases because there are tons to choose from if you just have the time to search that is. I really hate them phone case stands that charge double for something that they have obviously got from a Ebay seller in bulk, it really annoys me.
Hope you liked my wish list, what is your favourite item on here?