Bloglovin Pinterest Tumblr Twitter

Friday, 13 September 2013

▲Ebay Wish List #1 ▼

click to go to the links


Hello lovelies, I have been trolling Ebay for the past 2 days to find some bargains and I have come across some really exciting things I thought I would put into a little wish list. 

1. Personlised Beanie-£9.95- This has to be the most exciting, I actually saw it on a few other bloggers site and had to find it on ebay, I think having your own personlised beanie is so unique and would make you stand out from the crowd as most times in Autumn/Winter everyone tends to have the same collection of beanies eg from Topshop. I am yet to order this but just cant decide what to have on it. 

2. Number Crop Top-£7.94- I really love this top it looks so casual, I especially like it because it is a top that is so easy to put together with high waisted jeans or riding pants, throw on a baggy cardigan and boots/trainers and your fall outfit is done. (Other colours available)

3. Floral Notebook-£4.99-I literately fell in love with the pattern of this notebook, I am a sucker for anything pretty and floral and this is a prime example of it. There are also other variations of this available too and they are all so gorgeous!  

4. Structured Bag-£12.99- I have seen this on some bloggers and was always curious where it was from because I never saw it in store anywhere until I found it on Ebay, I think the bag is perfect for Uni or school. It looks very chic and I love the structure of the bag reminds me of the Zara bags. 

5. Chevron iphone 5 Case-£4.95-I love chevron the pattern it just so pretty, I mostly like it on home decor items, but this phone case is amazing because the chevron pattern has a water colour effect. It is very unique as well which is why I love Ebay for phone cases because there are tons to choose from if you just have the time to search that is. I really hate them phone case stands that charge double for something that they have obviously got from a Ebay seller in bulk, it really annoys me.

Hope you liked my wish list, what is your favourite item on here? 


46 comments:

  1. Great bargains!! :D

    I found your blog on the blog hop, and am now following! :D
    www.artevolve.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh that phone case is soooo gorgeous! I love the colours xx

    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Floral notebook! Hmmm I probably need that!

    Love your blog, I'm following you on bloglovin now xx

    www.bloomingflame.com
    ♡ My blog on Bloglovin ♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the bag and the notebook! So so so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are soo cute, the notebook is my fav :D x

      Delete
  5. The bag and the beanie are so nice! Love your blog, followed you on bloglovin :)

    Xo Mel
    http://ohsweetremedy.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that bag, wow, beautiful! By the way, like you're blog design. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't know they did personalised beanies, I'm going to have to check them out! And that notebook is so cute!xo
    Teeniolect
    Teeniolect on Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know i was so surprised too, and i love the notebook :D xx

      Delete
  8. Love that structured bag, super cute.
    Great post, I'm a new follower xx
    http://bigbeautybag.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that bag, so cheap too :)! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Celine bags! <3

    check out my latest posts, if you have the time?
    http://georgialouisee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. That little notebook is so cute! :) xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love #4 x

    1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.com

    Nars giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE this personalised beanie, thank you for the link!

    Please check out my recent post :)

    http://terriface01.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey there, loved your blog, just followed you on GFC, would you mind to follow back?

    mandyshareslife.blogspot.com

    Come visit me <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. I saw your fall look at teeniolect.its sizzling hot.Love;ly.Following you now.Do check out my blog.I would love if you follow back.

    www.prettypeachyandpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely. My favourites are the bag and notebook, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  17. That case <3
    It would be super cool if you could check out my blog :)
    xxx
    http://pink-puffins.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I see you're after the personalised beanie too! Definitely think it's a good idea, like you said it's unique and you won't be matching with the 186749 Topshop ones haha.

    Style Blog // Photography Blog // Photography Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yep thats true great way to stand out of the crowd xx

      Delete
  19. Ohhh, I might just have to get one of those notebooks :)
    Megan x | MeganRoisinn

    ReplyDelete
  20. That case is just gorgeous! Makes me want to have an iPhone.

    Monica x
    The Total Opposite

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww hehe, i love the colours on the case x

      Delete
  21. love how you made this visual wishlist - how did you make it??

    ReplyDelete
  22. love how you made this visual wishlist - how did you make it??

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, feel free to ask me anything :) Don't be shy to leave your link below and I will check you out xx