Bloglovin Pinterest Tumblr Twitter

Friday, 27 September 2013

Just In: Heart Lights ❤


Hello lovelies I am a sucker for fairy lights in my room always wanted some in my room so when I found these hearts with lights inside I instantly wanted them. I purchased these from B&M which is a store that has kind of everything from food, toys, kitchen appliances, beauty stuff and best of all the most affordable and beautiful home decor items.  For anyone wanting some home decor items for reasonable prices then B&M is the best place. 

These lights were only £3.99, they are basically wired hearts with a sort of thread wrapped around them to create the woven effect, with fairy lights put inside them.  They are battery powered which I love because its just so easy to set up. There are 10 heart lights on the wire which went perfectly on my head board.  

I love these lights it just makes my room feel more homely and relaxing when I have these on with my main light turned off, I love just laying down on my bed with these on and watching some YouTube videos with a cup of green tea ^.^ 

Do you like fairy lights in your room? 

18 comments:

  1. I love these! I need to get to B and M :D
    Megan x | MeganRoisinn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou!, and its a great place :D xx

      Delete
  2. I love them! So cute :)

    xo Mel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those lights are gorgeous, I NEED!
    Awesome post :)

    Kendra
    xx

    Blog: Stolen Inspiration
    Instagram: KendraAlexandra
    Facebook: StolenInspiration

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh these are super cute.Love them

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely going to buy some for my room!xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay thats great they are such a bargain and so cute ^.^ xx

      Delete
  6. I have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. Please do not feel obligated to have to do this post, it is just my way of showing appreciation for what you do :)
    If you do choose to do it, let me know!
    http://elizabethvasquezreveals.blogspot.com/2013/09/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thankyou for nominating me i will defo get around to do it xx

      Delete
  7. I love it! its so pretty :) and I love your blog x
    Hernameistrina

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are simply adorable!

    www.makeupmonster.ie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE B&M, these lights are s cute.

    I love your blog, the design is amazing, I'm following you now on bloglovin, can't wait to read more of your posts :)

    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love lights I think they always make a room feel cozy and warm. These are really cute too! I love your blog and I think that is so great you have advice on design tips. I followed your blog, come check me out if you would like I would appreciate it.

    http://how-style.blogspot.ca/

    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, feel free to ask me anything :) Don't be shy to leave your link below and I will check you out xx