Bloglovin Pinterest Tumblr Twitter

Sunday, 22 September 2013

Offer Alert: Free Body Shop Hand Cream

Hello lovelies, Body Shop are giving away a totally catch free 30ml hand cream via vouchercodes.co.uk, I saw this offer pop up in my inbox and I just assumed I would need to spend more but after reading other blogs I found out its totally free! I didn't waste no time and went to nearest body shop to pick up this amazing freebie. 

Hurry though its running until Sunday 29th September! 

How to get it: All you have to do is fill out your details in this form here and you will receive your code which you will be required print off and show at the till point at body shop. 

You can also get the vouchercodes app on your phone and get the code from there which is what I done, I just simply went on the app and then clicked the offer to show the code and then showed the code to the sales assistant. 

The available hand creams to chose from are - Hemp Hand Protector, Absinthe Purifying Hand Cream, Wild Rose Hand Cream and Almond Hand & Nail Cream.  

I really wanted the almond hand cream but they were all sold out :( so I picked up the Hemp Hand Protector as it was specifically for very dry skin which I thought will be perfect for winter.

The hand cream is lovely and moisturizing it definitely makes my hands feel really soft and it remains soft too, I'm not too fond of the smell of this but it doesn't smell when you rub it into your hands, I have also found that a little goes a long way with this hand cream so I can imagine this little freebie will last me ages. 

P.S They are also doing a 40% off code too if you look on the vouchercodes website/app

Let me know if you pick up this freebie


14 comments:

  1. Definitely going to get this if I remember, thanks for telling us about it!xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. defo check it out its such a great freebie :D xx

      Delete
  2. That sounds awesome! who doesn't love free goodies! xx Rena Kiss and Make Up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats true everyone loves a good freebie :D xx

      Delete
  3. I love the body shop so will definitely be getting it- thanks for the tip! :)

    Rosie
    x
    therunwayrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for letting us know about this! I've already filled the form and got the email. Should be passing by The Body Shop tomorrow hehe

    Love, When You Dream Big x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've used this before and it's so great!
    after reading this i was to try it again haha

    mollyrosecleaver.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha i wish i could use it again too xx

      Delete
  6. Sounds like a fabulous hand moisturizer !
    Do visit my blog soon and I would love for you to participate in my First International Giveaway from Ozel Lifestyle !

    International Giveaway from Ozel Lifestyle
    Feisty Fox Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  7. great post! should try!

    http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, feel free to ask me anything :) Don't be shy to leave your link below and I will check you out xx