Bloglovin Pinterest Tumblr Twitter

Thursday, 19 September 2013

Whats In My Bag + Make Up Bag ♡

Hello lovelies I love readings whats in my bag posts I am always so interested in what people carry even though people always say its boring I always love everything they have. 

Here is my bag, it is a dkny bag which was gifted to me by my best friend, I love this bag its perfect for uni its not too big or small and it can hold a lot of useless shit! 

I did try to present the contents of my bag nicely in this picture but I think I failed, as you can see I have 2 smaller bags to contain all the little things I carry.

This is my make up bag, which holds things I think I never use on a daily basis apart from my beloved Nivea Lip Butter which I love. 

The other things in my make up bag that might be a life saver in a difficult beauty situation are 

Handy Fold-able Comb + Essential Cotton Buds For Any Eye Makeup Smudges 
My Beloved Maybelline Fit Me Powder That I Have Used To Death! 
Benefit Pocket Pal Lip & Cheek Stain Perfect For A Light Tint, It Stays On For Ages Too. 
 Soap & Glory Hand Food A Life Saver For Dry Hands! Love It 
Nars Tinted Moisturiser Sample Just In Case I Ever Need It, I Rather Put Samples In My Make Up Bag Than It Rot In My Room For God Knows How Long. 
My Paris Mirror ^.^ 

Does anyone else carry a make up bag but never use anything?  


Next up is my little tech bag, this is a small Dior bag which was part of a gift set. 

Inside I have the most random electric fan, it came in handy when the UK had a heatwave and me and my bestfriend were using this on the bus while everyone was jealous hehe. 

And then I have the boring things, headphones, memory card/usb (my actual life no joke), tablet USB adapter and finally my Iphone


These have to be the most important in my bag, my loved Samsung tablet which I think is amazing (sorry for the childish hello kitty wallpaper kinda obsessed haha) , next my Prada glasses that I actually cant see anything without and finally my little notebook where I note down everything I have to do or any lists, I have so many list making apps but there is something about writing it down and crossing it off with a pen, anyone feel the same? 

And last of all I have a perfume on me which is a miniature Thierry Mugler Angel Perfume, I have my purse and my oyster card and obviously Nandos card haha I love my nandos :D and finally some polos which is self explanatory. 

And that is it all organised into my little bags, this really helps me keep the inside of my bad tidy but sometimes everything just magically come out :/ 

Have you done a whats in my bag post, link it below and I would love a read ^.^ 


29 comments:

  1. Wow everything is so lovely !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could get my hands on some of that Collection concealer!

    Sarah
    Eyeshadow Addicts Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thats a shame, maybe you could try online xx

      Delete
  3. You carry so much stuff! I just throw rubbish in mine - which would make the most boring what's in my bag post haha x

    www.crazylins.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha i know its a pain on my arm, i had a lot of rubbish too i just didn't include it in the post ha x

      Delete
  4. i love your bag! i also love your journal in the last photo, i love how you carry so much stuff.. because i do as well!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you :) haha i carry too much for what i need :D xx

      Delete
  5. Everything looks so adorable, and girly.
    I really want to try Soap and Glory Hand Food.

    http://bigbeautybag.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :) and you should defo try it, smells amazing xx

      Delete
  6. Oh yaaay fun post! arghhh I really
    need to get that Nivea Lip Butter,
    it seems everyone have one of it!
    Really content c; Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thankyou, and its really amazing the caramel one smells so good too xx

      Delete
  7. I always carry around a makeup bag with me no matter where I go. I can honestly say that I can't remember the last time I actually used it haha! I guess it's better to be safe and have it than have a makeup disaster and has nothing to fix it with :)

    www.elizabethvasquezreveals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha im glad someone does the same thing too, haha true better safe than sorry :) xx

      Delete
  8. So organized. Mine is sooo messy all the time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you, mine gets messy really fast though xx

      Delete
  9. Your purse is so cute! I love your phone case too :)

    Jordan | Boho Vanity

    ReplyDelete
  10. You carry a lot compared to me but they are definitely handy things! I love the bag too, and having a tech bag is a really good idea, I'm going to start to do that because I lose all of my tech stuff in my bag lmao!xo
    Teeniolect
    Teeniolect on Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, carrying so much hurts my arm :( haha having a little tech bag does save a lot of time going through your bag looking for your memory stick hehe xx

      Delete
    2. Aww, I bet it does, you should try and take only what you definitely need! And yes, I bet it does, it's a good idea!xo

      Delete
  11. The notebook is so cute! :) xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Been wanting to try out that Collection 2000 concealer for a while! That tablet is so pretty too. :')

    http://beautyblog.skylish.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its an amazing budget concealer, thankyou :) xx

      Delete
  13. I just bought the Nivea lip butter in Raspberry Rosé and it's incredible! I had chapped lips in the night, put on some of this and they were so soft and smooth in the morning!
    Love it! ^.^ Xoxox!

    http://misszhara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it! I love looking at such posts. Very cute bag and I love how you have everything in there, I'm the same, haha x

    Teen Diary .. Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, feel free to ask me anything :) Don't be shy to leave your link below and I will check you out xx