Bloglovin Pinterest Tumblr Twitter

Friday, 4 October 2013

Soap & Glory Foam Call Bath and Shower Wash Review


Hello lovelies, Nearly all of my favourite shower and bath products are from Soap&Glory, they have the most amazing products that never fail to impress me. Today I have a little review on their Dual-Use shower & Bath Body Wash - Foam Call. First off the packaging is so cute I love the pump bottle its a life saver in the shower to quickly just pump out product and it is a lot less messy too! 

This product has the famous S&G fruitigo fragrance which can also be found in my holy grail product Pulp Friction, so if you like the smell of that you will lurrrv this. 

The body wash itself lathers up so well, especially with a lufer a little really does go a long way, this body wash feels quite velvety and it definitely moisturizes my skin after my bath/shower, leaving my skin super clean and soft. Like the product states it is a dual bath and shower wash which is great since you don't need two products. 

The amount in the bottle is also amazing, for £6.50 you get 500ml of lovely product which lasts forever, this one has nearly lasted me maybe 6 months with about 1 months use still left so it is well worth the money. 

Although this product isn't high up on my list of super soap&glory favourites, it definitely is worth trying out if you want a body wash that smells amazing and also cleans and moisturizes too, it is a great body wash that does what it says on the tin and I have nothing bad to say about this product. 

Are you a fan of Soap & Glory, if so whats your favourite product from them? 


18 comments:

  1. Soap and Glory are amazing - aside from the odd make up item I have never been let down by them!
    Megan x | MeganRoisinn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love s&g, im yet to try their make up hope i choose the right products xx

      Delete
  2. God I love Soap & Glory - their products are amazing <3 I love the Rich & Foamous, it smells like cakes or something :))) xx
    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohh I haven't tried that it sounds lovely the smell of cakes would make me buy anything :D xx

      Delete
  3. I love soap and glory. The smell is what always makes me buy more of this stuff!

    Melissa | MELISSA LOVES THIS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i agree the smell of their products really tempt me to buy more bad for my bank balance though lol xx

      Delete
  4. great post! I hope to see you in my blog sometimes. thanks!
    following you now!
    Kisses from VV!!

    www.voguelyvan.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard lots of good stuff about this brand c; Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soap and Glory really know how to make us happy. Love the value for money aspect too :)

    MISSY IN THE MIRROR

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great review! Haven't tried this product before, but I will! Would you like to follow each other via GFC, bloglovin, facebook and instagram?

    Evi xoxo

    The Notebook of a Fashion Lover

    ReplyDelete
  8. Soap and Glory always do the most amazing products, but haven't tried out this one before! Sounds like I will love the smell of this one!

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post, Thanks for sharing!:)

    Hugs, Brittany, xx

    http://polkaanddots.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice blog! would you like to follow each other?
    just let me know :)
    kisses, Marlena

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love Soap and Glory, although I never buy it for myself, it's normally just whats given to me at christmas. I think I may say it every time I visit your blog but I just love it, the styling is frigging amazing!

    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooooh I love a bit of soap and glory xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is a great idea! I am just loving this completely! Good hand soap refill bag

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, feel free to ask me anything :) Don't be shy to leave your link below and I will check you out xx