Bloglovin Pinterest Tumblr Twitter

Friday, 17 January 2014

Half Price Soap & Glory Gift Set Bargain: In The Bag













Hello lovelies, not gonna lie I am a soap and glory addict I love all their products so when xmas passes and they have the S&G sets on sale I get so excited lol

I got the gift set In The Bag purely because it has my all time favorite product - soap and glory pulp friction (Review Here) and other amazing full size products which are Foam Call (Review Here) Butter Yourself, Endless Glove and also a very cute shower cap which I actually need because of my colored hair. This all came in a very cute case which can be reused as a little beauty travel case. 

I got this set for £17.50 from £35.00 which I think is a bargain since all of these products added up to £31.00 with the separate products alone. 

I think this may have gone more down in their recant sale but I didn't catch any of this set, I think (most likely not after seeing the crowds the other day going crazy) that the sale is still on so I still highly urge you take a quick glimpse in case you might find a gem in your local boots. 

Leme know if your grabbed some s&g bargains or any bargains in boots since there was a lot



13 comments:

  1. I really need to try some Soap and Glory. I haven't used a single product of theirs. In America it is sold as high end.

    Emily | PENNY RUGBURN 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh really :O im so surprised about that, maybe you could order from online but that sucks xx

      Delete
  2. I love the soap and glory products !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sales after the holidays :P
    Nice haul and bargain! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are amazing arnt they :p and thankyou xx

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. yes it was a great bargain so happy i grabbed it before they all went xx

      Delete
  5. I really want to try something from Soap&Glory :)
    would you like to follow each other?:)
    www.lusciousstyle.blogspot.com
    Daria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are amazing you wont regret it :)

      Delete
  6. Oh wow you got an amazingggggg bargain! I'm such an S&G addict! I'm not gonna lie - I'm very jealous haha! That bath cap is stunning too, so retro!!! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, feel free to ask me anything :) Don't be shy to leave your link below and I will check you out xx