Bloglovin Pinterest Tumblr Twitter

Monday, 17 February 2014

Just In: The £6 Slip Dress



Hello lovelies hope your all well, I picked up this slip dress from new look in their sale for only £6! It was reduced from £14.99 and the quality of it is so good plus the colour which was what sold me, the blue is perfect for the coming spring/summer and the material is a nice chiffon which feels really floaty and sweet. 

I have seen a lot of slip dresses in various places eg Zara but I just didn't feel the need to spend that much for a bit of material with thin straps, but when I saw this for £6 and calculated how a meal at Starbucks adds up to the same amount (even more sometimes) in a matter of seconds I was at the till paying for it minutes before I started work. 

I have found it on their online site here but unfortunately it seems to be out of stock, but check your local New Look guys because they have some really nice bargains going on. 

I have actually created a little wish list below with items that I picture wearing with this dress with. I just can not wait for summer to come around!

CARDIGAN // CUT OUT BOOTS // HAT// BAG








What do you think of the dress? And have you found any bargains recently? 

22 comments:

  1. That New Look dress is so gorgeous ! Love it !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an absolute steal for £6, and such a lovely colour :)

    Melissa | MELISSA LOVES THIS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right im soo happy i got it :D xx

      Delete
  3. Really good value for £6, such a simple piece that you can pretty much style with anything <3

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it is such a versatile piece to have in your wardrobe :) xx

      Delete
  4. What a gorgeous dress! Love what you've paired it with. I have those boots in black, they're so comfy, definitely recommend purchasing them! x

    Hannah @ FashionistaDigital

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the heads up im defo going to get my hands on them asap then :D xx

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thankyou! Just waiting for summer though :( hehe xx

      Delete
  6. I'm quite shocked with the price because it looks very expensive! However, I love it <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know its very similar to the black zara ones, but i think i love this more :) xx

      Delete
  7. I've been lusting after a black slip dress just like this, from topshop but it was like £34, this dress looks just as good and is way better in pricing
    www.peachy-milk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh wow they are so expensive elsewhere! xx

      Delete
  8. What a gorgeous dress! It's amazing for the price! X
    Elise - Current Covets

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it was a bargain so happy i picked it up before someone else did xx

      Delete
  9. So cute! Love the things you picked to go with it - and what a steal! x

    eleseaesthete.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, feel free to ask me anything :) Don't be shy to leave your link below and I will check you out xx