Bloglovin Pinterest Tumblr Twitter

Thursday, 10 April 2014

Lush Tea Tree Water Toner


Lush Tea Tree Toner Water 100g: £3.95


Hello lovelies hope your all well ^.^ For the past few months I really haven't been having the best skin days. So I have been trialing certain skincare products and the Lush tea tree toner has made it into my staple skin care routine. This stuff is amazing, I never thought a toner would make such a difference to my skin. 

This product is basically a toner which is filled with tea tree and other natural goodness. From researching I found that tea tree is great for spot prone skin and also oily skin. A bit of background, before I started using this toner I used to wake up with such an oily face it was getting pretty annoying and I knew this was one of the main reasons I was breaking out so much. 

After using this toner for about 3 weeks straight my skin went back to normal. Its like it done a reset on my skin completely because I have stopped waking up with an oily face. The tea tree toner really helped in balancing my skin by controlling the oil. 

The toner comes in a spray bottle which is so handy. After cleansing my face I tend to use it mostly by spraying it on a cotton pad and then wiping away all the dirt and grime that my cleanser didn't catch, and seriously it really does grab every little scrap of dirt. 

I also use it by directly spraying the toner on my face, it feels really refreshing and its suppose to tighten pores if you leave it to air dry. 

I do believe that this stuff has helped with my breakouts since I have noticed a huge difference in my skin and this is one of the products I have been using religiously. Even though it does control oil, it in no means makes my skin super dry, my skin just feels normal and hydrated. 

The Lush tea tree toner comes in 2 sizes, the 100g which retails for £3.95 this is the one I have and its been lasting pretty well. It is also available in a larger size in a 250g bottle for £7.50 which is massive and is predictable that it will last you a very long time. 

Overall I really do recommend this product, its a god send for oily skinned girls like me, and I think its definitely worth a try since all the ingredients in this are natural and it can only do good for the skin.

Have you tried this toner? Which is your favorite toner?

17 comments:

  1. Great review, really want to try this now <3
    KKKIRANXOXO
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, its such a great product :) x

      Delete
  2. been wanting to try this out for ages now, sounds amazing!

    Lauren| thatgirlcalledlauren.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its really is helped my skin so much xx

      Delete
  3. this sounds fab will have to give this a go!

    This Girl Loves Chic

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great product !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I just nominated you for a Very Inspiring Blog Award on my blog click on the link for the details...
    http://tessajoybeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    Tess x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always been curious about this product, I'm oily as well so maybe I will finally give it a try ^-^

    boho vanity ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its such a savior for oily skin helped me a lot xx

      Delete
  7. lovely post + blog design! you deserve more followers + I've followed you! xo

    Anita @ AllThingsAnita

    ReplyDelete
  8. I may give this a try!

    http://lovefrombe.blogspot.com.es/search/label/lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  9. I keep meaning to try this, it sounds lovely! Beautiful blog btw x

    underbluelights.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I use the Rosa Water toner for redness and balancing combination skin. It works wonders, I love the spray bottle too. I'm posting about my Lush skin care routine next week. Have a look!
    lushobsessed.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, feel free to ask me anything :) Don't be shy to leave your link below and I will check you out xx