Bloglovin Pinterest Tumblr Twitter

Tuesday, 1 April 2014

New Additions To My Life ☼

































Hello lovelies hope your all well ^.^ I feel as if i've been a little absent from blogging, uni work has been crazzzy busy, I don't even have time to eat and sleep since all I am doing is editing, and cropping and rendering and coding its all too much computer stuff and just really need a break to be honest. 

I did do a little tiny bit of retail therapy though and the first thing I want to show you guys is this beauty *Love Struck Emoji* I spotted this bag in Zara and fell in love with the colour, the size, the look everything but like a fool didn't buy it at the time, when I got home though I realized what a big mistake I made, so me and my best friend went on a hunt in central to buy it. Long story short we looked in like 4 Zaras all out of stock until we finally found it, we actually purchased the last two in store. 

The colour is gorgeous especially for this spring/summer, and let me tell you its the most efficient bag iv had in a long time. The size is nice and small yet it fits soooo much. The two zips compartments keeps my more precious things while the open tote bit in the middle is perfect for things to chuck in and bring out. My favorite part is the little compartment at the front because it perfect to keep my oyster. If you live in London you know how frustrating it can be when you need your oyster card to tap in and out for trains and rummaging through your big bag can be a pain. 

I am in love with this body spray from Holister, I love body sprays because they are so light and this one smells so sweet and fruity. I really like their body sprays and planning to get more when London gets a bit hotter. 

I got these flats from Forever 21, I don't shop there often because its not too near me like other stores but these flats are so nice. I needed a pair of nice nude flats and these are going to be perfect for summer.  

I was in need for a lip balm and picked the burt's bees one up since I haven't tried this. My first impressions are not to wowed, I feel like it dries out my lips more when I don't have it on, but it does keep my lips moisturized while its on. The grapefruit in it is quite addictive to apply as well. 

That is the main stuff I have got recently, what have you picked up recently? 

33 comments:

  1. love!
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouuhh, it's all lovely. Those shoes are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeek a hollister spray! I have two of these, (yellow and pink) and they're gorgeous. They smell so lovely and are deffo worth the price tag! Xx

    Sharlotte | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your right they are defo worth the price tag, ohh i wana try the yellow one ^.^ xx

      Delete
  4. Lovely haul ! The bag and shoes are cute !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that bag, it is the perfect colour for spring. Everything in this haul is great! I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to glance at my blog I would be delighted. Thanks :)
    cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much ^.^ sure il come check it now xx

      Delete
  6. Love the shoes, really cute!

    http://stylecupcakee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love that baby blue bag! So lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou is a gorgeous colour isnt it ^.^ xx

      Delete
  8. Absolutely love all your picks. Holister body sprays are the best! x

    Tereza // Cityscape Bliss: March favourites

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. Thankyou :) and they are they all smell so gorgeous xx

      Delete
  10. Everything is so adorable! I'm not a big fan of the Hollister brand but their fragrances are really nice :)

    boho vanity ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou ^.^ and agree im not too fond with their clothing but their body spray are so nice xx

      Delete
  11. Lovely selection - particularly love the look of the Forever 21 shoes!!

    Josie xoxo | Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh that lavender handbag is beyond beautifullllllllllllll <3 xx

    Gemma // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knoww i love this bag so much <3 ^.^ xx

      Delete
  13. i've been eyeing that blue zara bag for such a long time and it looks so cute in person. i think i have to get my hands on it.
    xx

    dornroeeschen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You defo do its one of the prettiest bags in zara iv seen :) xx

      Delete

  14. Hi, interesting post! Well done:)
    My new post about organic products and my experience – http://starlingdays.blogspot.com/2014/04/lush.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. the body spray is so nice, i have one from when i used to work there hahaha
    www.cheyennedavideblog.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the bag, its the most gorgeous shade! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, feel free to ask me anything :) Don't be shy to leave your link below and I will check you out xx