Bloglovin Pinterest Tumblr Twitter

Tuesday, 24 June 2014

Visual Snippets: Birthday Goodies

Hello lovelies hope your all well ^.^ it was my 20th birthday recently and I had the most amazing time, aside from the best moments and food I had, i'm also very smitten with some of the gifts I got from my amazing best friend and a particular pair of shoes that I got myself (they were on sale, only way I can justify it) I thought I would share them with you because I feel very lucky and just over the moon really.



Like I said I feel very lucky and thankful for everything, becoming 20 feels very weird to me, just the thought that the word 'teen' wont be pronounced when I say my age to people makes me scared that I have to start behaving like a proper adult haha 


I would love to know what is on your birthday wishlist? 

19 comments:

  1. This is my first time on your blog and I'm officially obsessed! You have such a cute sense of style and I love your blog design! I think that's absolutely adorable how you got the gold bunny ;) So perfect given your love for them! <3
    Happy belated birthday!
    I definitely want a cute pair of leather shoes or sandals for my birthday but that's way ahead haha
    Hope you're having a lovely Tuesday!!xx

    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ GIVEAWAY ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

    Creme de la Chic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thankyou so much ^.^ haha yes my friends know about my obsession, you should treat yourself to a early bday present haha hope you had a nice day too xx

      Delete
  2. lucky indeed you are girl :) lovely presents you got and I hope you had a fab birthday :) belated happy birthday anyway dear :)

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.youtube.com/marieljanina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you got some lovely presents! Hope you had a fab birthday!

    http://IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I ever adjusted to being 20 and I'm 21 next week!
    Blog of Bits and Bobs // Beauty and Personal Style Blog
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha aww really, happy early birthday! :D xx

      Delete
  5. Oh wow happy belated birthday! Those shoes are absolutely gorgeous xx

    Gemma // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Thankyou and im a lucky girl haha xx

      Delete
  7. Happy Belated Birthday. Hope you had a great day.
    Rumbielove xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, feel free to ask me anything :) Don't be shy to leave your link below and I will check you out xx